MOCKINGJAY
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Teilen

Summerbird

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Skimmer Sundew

Skimmer Sundew

VERDIENST :
JÄGERIN
WAFFE :
SPEER
GEFÄHRTE :
SUMMERBIRD || ESKIMOHUND
GEBURTSDATUM :
14. Oktober || 16 JAHRE

Summerbird Empty
BeitragThema: Summerbird   Summerbird EmptySo Dez 23, 2012 11:27 am

we have done this before

though we're standing
SUMMERBIRD
4 JAHRE
HÜNDIN

{ A U S S E H E N }

Summerbird ist eine Eskimohundhündin in ihren besten Jahren. Sie ist groß gewachsen und kräftig. Ihre Beine sind dick und kräftig und tragen das schwere Gewicht des Körpers. Der komplette Körer ist weiß gefärbt, nur an einigen Stellen ist das Fell beige. Ihre Ohren sind spitz und sitzen aufrecht auf dem runden Kopf. Summerbird hat braune Augen und trägt ein Kettenhalsband.

this is madness

{ C H A R A K T E R }

I can't tell you how relieved I am to have you here. Your the last one, it's all gone. That's the thing connection is perhaps the most cherished thing any human being can have. I understand how you must feel. You've got to remember the good things and cherish the memories and go on with life because it don't stop. You only have to remember, that what you've done in your life may change what someone's doing in their life, and it changes everyhing. So amazing. Love.

we're still standing

{ K E N N E N L E R N E N }

I can't tell you how relieved I am to have you here. Your the last one, it's all gone. That's the thing connection is perhaps the most cherished thing any human being can have. I understand how you must feel. You've got to remember the good things and cherish the memories and go on with life because it don't stop. You only have to remember, that what you've done in your life may change what someone's doing in their life, and it changes everyhing. So amazing. Love.

this is us

{ A B W E S E N H E I T & I N A K T I V I T Ä T }

MARILYN MANSON
ESKIMOHUND

© ICEWOLF DESIGNS 2012
Nach oben Nach unten
Azure Scraywing

Azure Scraywing

VERDIENST :
JAGD & MEDIZIN
WAFFE :
PFEIL & BOGEN
GEFÄHRTE :
SKYRIM